We have introduced a £30 fee for any direct insurance claim, this will come into effect from 1st September 2022. The Fee is per clinical condition.
Recently we have seen a considerable increase in the volume of insurance claims that we now have to manage on a weekly basis. In addition to this there has been an increase in the additional information required by insurance companies.
This fee covers the cost of our administration team to manage your claim. Our commitment to you includes to
- Complete the claim form and have it signed by the vet in charge of the case
- Attach the full clinical history for your animal with the claim form
- Write a report for the insurance company if requested
- Provide any further information requested by the insurance company –for example x-rays.
- Send it Promptly to the insurer electronically or by post
If you choose to have an indirect claim made, i.e payment made at the time of treatment, there will be no fee requested.
If you are a member of our PHC then there will also be no fee as this forms part of your benefits.